Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quick Target Run 10.13.09

I just made a quick run to Target on my lunch break. Baby girl requested Honey Nut Cheerios and we were out. :( We also only had 1 box of macaroni and cheese left. This is a staple in our house and there was no way I could run out of it.

What I bought:

1 Cascade Complete Dishwasher Tabs - $4.29 each
2 Honey Nut Cheerios - $2.33 each
2 Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal - $2.75 each
4 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese - $0.52 each

Coupons Used:

-$1/1 X 2 Honey Nut Cheerios MQ (I got these in a cereal sample I requested) PLUS $1/2 General Mills Cereal TQ
-$3/1 X 2 Kashi Go Lean Crunch MQ (VocalPoint coupon)
-$1/1 Cascade Complete MQ (Home Made Simple Mailer)
-$.52 Buy 3 Get 1 Free Kraft Macaroni and Cheese MQ (printable)
-$4.73 remaining balance from a Target gift card

Total Before Coupons and Gift Card: $16.02

Total after coupons and gift card: $1.77

How awesome is that? $1.77 for all that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment