Saturday, January 30, 2010

Harris Teeter Trip 1.30.10


I made a trip to Harris Teeter this morning to pick up some more Tylenol for my sick baby girl. While I was there, I grabbed a few deals plus a couple of special requests - OJ for baby boy and coffee creamer for the hubs.

1 package of Ribeye Steaks - marked down to $5.45 (needed this for the Stella Artois NBPR rebate - buy $10 of steak and get $6 back)

2 Trans Ocean Crab Meat 14 oz packages - on sale for $3.00
Used (2) $1 off printable MQs
Final Price: $2.00 each

Minute Maid Orange Juice, on sale $2.67 each
No Coupon :(

HT Whipping Cream, on sale $1.57 each
No Coupon :(

2 Organic Valley Cream Cheese, $2.59 each
Used $2/2 from a Mambo Sprouts home mailer
Final Price: $1.59 each

4 Breakstone Sour Cream, on sale 99 cents each
Used (4) .55/1 printable (no longer available - I hope you printed it when I told you about it last week), doubled
Final Price: All 4 FREE!!!!!

Children's Tylenol, $6.25 each
Used $1/1 peelie
Final Price: $5.25 each (but I don't include medicine in my grocery budget)

I also used a $3 OYNO off chicken or beef and a $2 OYNO off any grocery purchase.

Total Before Coupons: $31.10
Total Minus Coupons: $17.70 ($12.45 from grocery budget/$5.25 from medical budget)

No comments:

Post a Comment