Saturday, January 23, 2010

Harris Teeter - General Mills Deal


Harris Teeter is running a fabulous deal this week. Purchase 15 General Mills products and instantly receive $5 off your order. You can also still use manufacturer's coupons to sweeten the deal. I made a trip to HT this morning and this is how I did:

5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $2 each
-.40/1 X 4 printable MQ, doubled (I had 5 but the cashier missed one!)

2 Old El Paso Tortillas, $1.25 each
No coupon, but we needed them.

4 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, BOGO for .89 each
-$1/2 X 2 printable MQ

2 Green Giant Veggie Steamers, BOGO for $1.64 each
-.50/1 X 2 printable MQ, doubled

1 Yoplait Go-gurt and 1 Yoplait Trix yogurt, $2.00 each
-.80/2 printable MQ, doubled

My total after coupons and the instant $5 off was $9.07. Pretty darn good....if I say so myself. I also received $3.50 OYNO for buying 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks. :) The General Mills deal is good until Tuesday at Harris Teeter. You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment