Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Deals I Found this Week


Rather than post all my grocery trips from this week, I thought I would highlight some of the great deals that I found.

At Target, Delmonte canned veggies were on sale for 50 cents each. We eat mostly frozen veggies with the exception of green beans. We ate our last can this week so it was the perfect time to stock up.

Bought (8) cans of Delmonte Green Beans, 50 cents each
Used (2) $1/4 printable MQ (no longer available)
Final Price: 25 cents each :)

Eight cans will last us a few months since we usually only eat green beans every other week. Target also had the Stouffer's Toasted Subs on sale for $2.50 each. I had an opportunity to stack coupons to get them for cheap!

Bought (2) Stouffer's Frozen Toasted Subs, $2.50 each
Used (2) $1.50/1 Stouffer's Toasted Sub printable MQ from FaceBook (become a fan and click on the News tab)
Used (1) $1/2 Stouffer's Entrees from a Target Mailer
Final Price: 50 cents each!

Safeway is having a Buy 5, Get $5 off promotion until Tuesday. There are several different items included in the promotion....Nature Valley granola bars, Pop Tarts, Quaker Oatmeal, and various different cereals. You can read about the included products in the Safeway Ad. My husband likes healthier cereals and he was almost out. So I decided to get him cereal and surprise the kids with PopTarts (I haven't bought them in a long time and I knew they would be excited!).

Bought (3) PopTarts, $2.00 each
Bought (2) Crispix, $3.00 each
Used (1) $1.25/3 Poptarts MQ 3/28 RP
Used (1) $1.50/2 Crispix MQ 3/28 RP
Minus $5 for Buy 5 promotion
Final Price: $4.25 for all 5 or 85 cents each!

Plus Safeway had red grapes on sale for $1.99 per pound. I had a coupon for $1 off fresh produce WYB Kellogg's cereal. So I bought a few pounds and used the $1 off coupon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment