Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shopping at Harris Teeter with FREE item coupons


I went to Harris Teeter tonight to take advantage of their meal deal of the week. The meal deal wasn't as great a deal as I thought so I skipped it. But while I was there, I used a couple of the great FREE item coupons that I have received in the past week. Here's what I ended up with....

(2) Sorrento Cheese Sticks, $4.35 each
-.66/1 X 2 VIC savings
Price: $3.69 each (plus I can mail away for another $5 WYB 2 Sorrento Cheese Rebate)

(1) Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt, $2.99 each
-$2.89/1 Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt FREE item coupon
Price: 10 cents (FREE item coupon had a price limit of $2.89)

(1) Tropicana 64 oz OJ, $2.99 each
-.20/1 VIC Savings
-$2.79/1 Tropicana OJ FREE item coupon (reward for Tropicana Juicy Reward members)
Price: FREE!

(1) Oscar Mayer DeliFresh Honey Ham, $3.79 each
-$3.79/1 Oscar DeliFresh Shaved Meats FREE item coupon (for Kraft First Taste members)
Price: FREE!

Total before rebates, savings and coupons: $18.89
Total after rebates, savings, and coupons: $2.90!!!!

You've got to love a savings of 85%!!!!! This is a great example of why I join rewards programs. FREE item coupons are the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment