Friday, March 19, 2010

I made $6.99 at Staples!


We went out with the kids tonight to do a little deal shopping after we hit the playground. First stop was Staples to use up my Staples Rewards certificates. I have $36.00 in rewards from recycling my ink cartridges. You get $3 per cartridge and you can recycle up to 10 cartridges a month. At the end of the month, they email you your reward. I have $18 in rewards from February and $18 from March. Staples paid me to bring home the following stuff. :)

2 Gourmet Lollipops, $1
1 XL Cyan Ink Cartridge, $14.99
1 XL Magenta Ink Cartridge, $14.99
1 Ream of 50% Recycled Paper, $8.99
-$6.01 (15% off your total order coupon)
-$18.00 February Staples Reward
-$18.00 March Staples Reward
Total Due: NOTHING! Completely FREE!

My total was actually less than my coupons so I received back a $2.04 Staples Reward to use on my next purchase. And here is the best part - there was a rebate for the ream of paper. So I can submit for the $6.99 rebate! Staples just paid me $6.99 plus I paid nothing for all my wonderful office supplies. :)

1 comment:

  1. 2 gourmet lollipops? Office supplies? Lucky...I havn't had any lollpops in our office in a long.long time. Maw

    ReplyDelete