Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Michele's Mailbox


Sorry about the gap in posting. Last week was crazy busy and I didn't have the energy. :) Plus we didn't really shop. The freezer and pantry are still pretty full. We only bought fresh fruits and veggies. I've already received some awesome stuff in my mailbox this week. I hope you did too! Samples, rebates, and a gift pack. Woo hoo!

*$10 check from Coors Light - printable rebate I told you about in January

*$10 check from MGD64 (this was for buying produce and chicken - no beer purchase required so I was reimbursed for groceries I would already buy. Me likey that!)

*$7.50 check from Coors Light - this was the other printable that was available last month

*Sample of Axe Body Wash from Wal-mart for my hubbie :)

*$29 of coupons from Target! Remember you can stack a Target coupon and a Manufacturer's coupon on the same product

*Glade gift pack from Right at Home including a full size Glade plugins scented gel warmer AND a pack of 3 refills PLUS a BOGO coupon and a $1 off Glade coupon. You can join Right at Home too! It is FREE and they offer great printable coupons and gift packs all the time. :)

1 comment:

  1. So if the pantry is full and the freezer is full could you please empty them before you move?:) Or we could have one big bar-b-q!!!!

    ReplyDelete