Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Wednesday Edition


Well, this week is getting away from me quickly. Monday and Tuesday were extremely busy days so I didn't get a chance to post my menu plan. Here is the yummy food we are eating this week thanks to my fabulous husband, our family chef. When you see grilled cheese and soup on the menu, you know I am cooking that day...hahaha.

Sunday - Hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, green beans, applesauce

Monday - Beef Tacos, fixings, homemade pico de gallo, home canned jalapenos

Tuesday - Slow-Cooked Asian Chuck Roast (sooooo gooood!)

Wednesday - Soup and Grilled Cheese

Thursday - Spaghetti, garden salad

Friday - Pork Chops, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, corn

Saturday - Apple and Onion Sausage, Baked Sweet Potatoes

Awesome menu at our house this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment