Sunday, December 13, 2009

Safeway - I rocked out a cracker deal!


Safeway has an awesome deal on Nabisco crackers this week! Buy 5 boxes of select Nabisco crackers and get $5 instantly off your shopping order. You can do this deal multiple times in the same transaction. For example if you buy 10 boxes, you will get $10 off or buy 15 boxes, get $15 off. I needed to buy my Sunday newspapers so I headed over this morning. While I was there, I picked up a couple of other items that were on sale.

4 Wheat Thins, $2.49 each
4 Triscuit, $2.49 each
1 Honey Maid Graham Crackers, $2.99 each
1 Macaroni and Cheese Crackers, $1.99 each
-$3/4 X 2 MQ peelie (you can find these on various Budweiser posters in the beer section)
-$1/2 MQ from Nabisco Back to School booklet
-$10 for buying 10 boxes :)
Final Price: 79 cents each

2 containers of Driscoll berries, $2.00 each (BOGO)
-$.50/1 X 2 printable MQ, doubled
Final Price: $1 each

2 Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, $1.99 each
-$1/2 Post Cereals, 12/6 SS
Final Price: $1.49 each

Total before coupons: 32.87
Coupons/Promotions: 20.00
OOP: $12.87

Not to mention that I received a $1 OYNO for buying 2 Post Cereals. I had no idea that was going to print but it was a nice bonus. I will also mail away for the Kraft Keep the Jingle in your Holiday rebate that I told you about last week. If you take off the $10.00 rebate and the surprise $1 OYNO my total for this order would be $1.87!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment