Saturday, February 13, 2010

Awesome Target Deal!


I went over to Target on my lunch break yesterday to pick up Valentine's Day treats for the hubs and kiddies. While I was there, I thought I would take advantage of a great deal on razors. Target has Venus Embrace razors on sale for $6.99 this week and when you buy 2, you get a $5 gift card. Great deal but when paired with coupons and rebates you get a money making deal. :) Here's the rundown...

Buy the following:
(2) Venus Embrace Razors for $6.99 each
(2) Olay Body Wash for $5.49 each

Use the following Q's:
(2) $2/1 Venus Embrace MQ from PG 2/7 insert
(2) Buy Venus Embrace Get a FREE Olay Body Wash MQ from PG 2/7 insert

Total: $9.98
PLUS you receive a $5 Target gift card

Then in a seperate transaction I purchased another Olay Body Wash for $5.49. I used a $1/1 Olay Body Wash Q and paid the $4.76 balance with my $5 gift card. No out of pocket. :)

Now I am going to take my receipts and mail away for the new Olay rebate. Buy (3) Olay Facial Mosturizers, Facial Treatments, Facial Cleansers, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Washes, or 6+ Bar Soap Packs and receive $15 via mail in rebate. Purchase must be made between 2/12/10 and 3/12/10. Funny thing about this all? I didn't even know about the rebate until AFTER I did the deal. Talk about lucky. :)

As you can see, I paid $0 out of pocket for the body wash and I will be receiving $15 by mail-in rebate. $15 MONEY MAKER! Wondering how I will get $15 bucks when I paid nothing out of pocket? Manufacturers generally calculate rebates by the price of the product BEFORE coupons. So using coupons, sales, and gift card deals just got me 3 FREE body washes AND $15. Sounds like a good deal to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment