Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite Deals this Week

I didn't do much shopping this week because my pantry and freezer are both full and well let's face it - exploding. We need to use up what we have before we hit any expiration dates. So I am trying a semi-pantry challenge for the next two weeks. We are basically eating from our freezer and pantry except we will buy fresh produce, milk, cheese and bread as needed. I also bought a few things that were FREE or really cheap. :) So hard to pass up those deals! Here are a few of my favs this week:

Goldfish are on sale at Safeway until 3/2/10 for $1.75. Use this .75/1 printable to get them for 25 cents each!








Fiber One Yogurt is on sale at Harris Teeter BOGO for $1.47 each. Use this .75/1 printable to get it for FREE!






Jimmy Dean Bacon and Sausage are $1.99 at Safeway through Sunday (2/28/10). Become a fan of Jimmy Dean Sausage on FaceBook and print $1 off any one Jimmy Dean product from the coupon tab. Pair the coupon with the sale, you can get bacon or sausage for 99 cents each! Stock up and freeze it!

No comments:

Post a Comment