Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm back!!!!

Sorry about the blogging hiatis. My life has been more than busy the last few weeks. We moved this past weekend. We love our new place! But we moved from a 4th floor apartment so it was quite an adventure. We are so thankful for all the friends and family who helped us move.....couldn't have done it without you! We were moved in by Sunday and then Monday I was hit with some sort of body ache/chills/fever flu. Not so much fun. :( I am on the mend but still moving slowly. I didn't do any deal shopping last week but I managed to hit the last day of HT Triples yesterday. My hubbie drove me over and I picked up two things. Here's how I did:

(2) Old Orchard Apple Juice, on sale $1.99 each
-.50/1 X 2 MQ printable, tripled
Final Price: 49 cents each!

(4) Old El Paso Burrito Tortillas, on sale $1.25 each
-.60/2 X 2 MQ printable, tripled
Final Price: 35 cents each :)

I also received a catalina OYNO for $1 off chicken or beef. Total before coupons and VIC savings was $16.78. Total after $2.38!!! That is a savings of 86%!

No comments:

Post a Comment