Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Harris Teeter and my Ebates check!



Today is the last day of the Harris Teeter sale. They have applesauce cups and cheese on sale - my kids two favorite things......so we ran over to pick up a few items. Sorry about the lack of pictures. When we moved, we somehow misplaced the charger for our camera. I hope I can find it soon though because my daughter graduates from preschool next week and I would really like some pictures!

(2) 10-packs of Sorrento Cheese Sticks, $4.99 each
-$1.30 X 2 VIC Savings
-$3/2 Sorrento Cheese MQ 5/2 SS
Final Price: $2.19 each plus there was a $5 peelie rebate on the package WYB 2. After rebate 62 cent money maker!

(2) White Applesauce 6-pack, $2.35 each
-$2.35 BOGO VIC Savings
Final Price: $1.17 each

(2) Old Orchard Apple Juice, $3.29 each
-$1.30 X 2 VIC Savings
-.50/1 X 2 Old Orchard Juice MQ printable, doubled
Final Price: 99 cents each :)

My total before was $21.58. After coupons, discounts, and rebates; my total was $4.03!!! That is a savings of 81%!

I also received my Ebates Big Fat Check today. Remember when I told you about my Old Navy jeans deal? My Big Fat Check of $13.54 included that purchase. What I find so exciting about this check is the fact that I was PAID to shop online. I was going to make the purchase regardless. By ordering through the Ebates site, I earned FREE money. If you are interested in earning money through Ebates while shopping online, go here to sign up.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment