Monday, May 10, 2010

I Heart Safeway

The kids and I went to Safeway on Saturday night to grab some deals. I couldn't pass up 49 cent lunch meat! I just wish I had printed more Oscar Mayer coupons last week so I could get more! Here are some of the highlights:

(2) Oscar Mayer DeliFresh Honey Ham, $4.29 each
-$1.80 X 2 Safeway SuperCoupon (this brought them to $2.49 each)
-$2/1 X 2 printable MQ from FaceBook (no longer available)
Final Price: 49 cents each :)

Wesson Canola Oil, $2.49 each on sale
-$1/1 X 2 Shortcuts e-coupon
Final Price: 49 cents!

The "Buy 5 Get $5 off" juice sale was in full effect so I used the opportunity to get some juice boxes on the cheap for soccer next week. It's our turn to bring snack.

Bought the following:
(1) Welch's Grape Juice, $2.99 each
(1) Mott's Apple Juice, $2.49 each
(2) CapriSun, $2.49 each
(1) CapriSun Sunrise, $2.49 each
Total Before Discounts: $12.95

Then the discounts start to come off....woo hoo!
-$5 for the "Buy 5 Get 5" Sale
-.55/1 Mott's Apple Juice Safeway e-coupon
-$1/1 Welch's Grape Juice Safeway e-coupon
-$1/1 Welch's printable MQ
-$1/2 CapriSun from home mailer
-$1/1 CapriSun Sunrise 4/25 SS
Total after Q's/Discounts: $3.40 or 68 cents each!

It was a very successful trip to Safeway. The total was $75 before discounts and coupons. After was $18! I saved 76%. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment