Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I apologize for the lack of blog posts the last few days. Yesterday was our little man's 3rd birthday so we were quite busy getting ready for his party that night. Not to mention that our daughter had soccer pictures and a soccer game yesterday morning. The party went off without a hitch and little man was so excited about his cake and all his fabulous presents. Thanks to my family for coming over for cake and ice cream! Ok on the to the coupon information. :)

Make sure you pick up a Sunday paper today. There are usually 2 coupon inserts in the Sunday paper - RedPlum and SmartSource. But today there are 3 inserts - RedPlum, SmartSource and P&G. I usually buy 2 papers so that I have multiple coupons for stocking up. Take a look here if you are interested in what coupons are in the inserts today. There may be some regional coupon value differences but this will give you a basic list of what coupons to expect. I know for a fact that there is a $1 off Luvs diapers coupon. I am excited about that one since baby boy wears Luvs diapers.:( Still working on the potty training.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment