Friday, September 18, 2009

HT Triples #2 plus Staples and Target

Chris had to work tonight so I decided to brave it and take the 2 kids out shopping. My goal was to visit Harris Teeter, Target and Staples. I wasn't sure if the kids would be able to behave well enough at night at 3 stores. But they did great! Here is how we made out. :)

Harris Teeter Triples #2


What we bought:

9 Green Giant Frozen Veggies - $0.99 each
2 Giant Boxes (hahaha) of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - $3.00 each
2 Grands Buttermilk Biscuits (BOGO) - $1.09 each
2 2.5 lbs bags of frozen chicken (BOGO) - $4.99 each
1 Betty Crocker cake mix - $1.00 each
1 Betty Crocker frosting - $1.50 each

Coupons Used:

-.50/1 X 2 Green Giant frozen veggies printable (Tripled)
-.50/2 X 3 Green Giant frozen veggies 9/13 SS (Tripled)
-.55/1 X 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch printable (Tripled)
-.50/1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix and Frosting printable (Tripled)
-$1/1 Grands Buttermilk Biscuits printable
-$5 Instant Savings for purchasing 15 General Mills products

I also received a $3 OYNO (on your next order) for purchasing 5 or more Green Giant Frozen Veggies.

Total after coupons and catalinas - $8.87


Target

What I bought:

2 Glade Fragance Reed Diffusers - $4.49 each
1 Keebler Fudge Sticks Cookies - $1.99 each
1 Keebler Grasshoppers Cookies - $1.99 each
1 box of Koolaid Jammers Juice Bags - $1.88 each
1 bag of Village Harvest Jasmine Rice - $3.59 each
1 Corn Chex - $2.99 each
1 Honey Nut Chex - $2.99 each
1 8-ounce block of Cheddar Cheese - $1.79 each
1 8-ounce block of Colby Jack Cheese - $1.79 each

Coupons Used:

-$3/1 X 2 Glade Fragrance Product printable
-$1/1 X 2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe printable
-.50/1 Village Harvest Rice printable
-$1/2 Market Pantry Cheese Target printable
-$1/2 General Mills Cereal (coupon from the Sunday paper - but I can't remember which one) PLUS -$1/2 General Mills Cereal Target printable
-$5 Target Gift Card from my Kashi Deal last week

Total OOP after coupons and gift card - $12.37

Staples



What I bought:

1 HP02 Cyan Inkjet Cartridge - $10.99 each
1 ream of HP printer paper - $4.99 each

Coupons Used:

-$15 Staples Ink Rewards Certificate

I also received a $3.99 Staples Easy Rebate for the printer paper. My total before rebate was $1.03. After I submit the rebate, I will make a profit of $2.96. WOO HOO!

Total Spent at all stores after rebate and catalina - $18.28

I think this has got to be one of my best trips yet AND we all survived shopping without my hubbie's assistance. We love you and wish you could have come with us honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment