Thursday, October 22, 2009

FREE No Yolk Noodles and FREE Pepperidge Farm Crackers after MIR


Today I sent out two mail in rebates. The first rebate was for No Yolks Noodles. Our family is a big fan of beef stroganof. When we make this dish, we use No Yolks noodles. There was a No Yolks MIR in the 10/4 SmartSource coupon insert. To receive the rebate, you must purchase No Yolks Noddles between 10/4/09 and 12/31/09. You will be reimbursed up to $2.50 for your purchase. I also paired this deal with a coupon. No Yolks are sold for $2.49 at Harris Teeter. I used a .75/1 printable coupon from here. HT doubles coupons up to 99 cents so the coupon doubled. Final price for the item was 99 cents. The rebate company will reimburse me for the original price of $2.49 for the product making this a moneymaker. :)


Has anyone tried Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals crackers? I have and they are delicious! On select boxes of Baked Naturals crackers there are Try Me Free peelie rebates. We bought our box last week and after I receive my rebate check, they will be FREE. If you pair this with a coupon, it could be another moneymaker. :) Anyone know if there is a coupon for Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals out there? I couldn't find one. :(

Try Me Free rebates are a great way to put products in your pantry for FREE. While there is only a small return on product rebates, I feel like it is worth it. My family gets to eat product for free and I'm adding money to my grocery budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment