Saturday, October 24, 2009

Harris Teeter 10.24.09

After we went to Safeway for the awesome Nabisco/Ragu deals, I stopped at Harris Teeter on the way home. My mission was shrimp. Every couple of months, HT will sell there raw frozen shrimp for Buy One Get Two Free. We were down to our last half bag so the sale was perfect timing. When I received the HT weekly ad email this week, there was a E-VIC deal listed for HT Reserve Angus Top Sirloin steak. Buy a family pack and get $5 off. Here's how I did.

What I got:

4 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies (BOGO) - $1.84 each
1 Family Pack Angus Sirloin Steak (Two 1 lb. steaks) - $10.19 each
3 Two lb. bags of frozen raw shrimp (B1G2) - $8.66 each
2 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese - $2.00 each

Coupons Used:

-$.55/1 x 2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies printable (doubled)
-$1.50/2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies (no longer available)
-$1/2 Kraft Cheese printable
-$5 E-VIC savings when you buy a Angus Reserve Sirloin Steak family pack
-$5 HT coupon (save $5 when you spend $40)

Total after coupons and E-VIC savings: $35.22

On the bottom of my receipt it says I saved $76.50 in VIC and coupons. I think that has got to be my all time high savings. :) I'll have another post tomorrow about our Wegmans trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment