Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pillsbury Catalina Deal

Harris Teeter currently has a great catalina deal on Pillsbury.

Buy any Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands Biscuits, Grands Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks, or Pizza Crust between 10/5 and 11/1

Buy (4) & Get $2.00 OR
Buy (5) & Get $3.00 OR
Buy (6) & Get $4.00

I have completed this deal twice so far. Our kids absolutely love Cinnamon Rolls. We are also big fans of the biscuits and crescents. We don't normally purchase them though because they can be quite expensive. But because I paired coupons with a sale and catalina. I received 8 containers of crescent rolls and 2 containers of cinnamon rolls for 67 cents TOTAL. That's right 10 containers of rolls for 67 cents!!!! Still confused how I did it? Here is a breakdown of my 2 transactions...

Transaction #1

Purchased 6 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls on sale for 3 for $5 ($10 total)
Used (6) $1/1 MQ (-$6 for coupons)
Received a coupon for $4 OYNO (-$4 for catalina)
Total = $0 OOP (out of pocket)

Transaction #2
Purchased 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and 2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls on sale for 3 for $5 ($6.67 total)
Used (4) $1/1 MQ (-$4 for coupons)
Received a coupon for $2 OYNO (-$2 for catalina)
Total = $0.67 OOP

Any questions....please let me know...I'll be happy to answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment