Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I heart Target :)


Tonight we went to my little brother's football game (it was chilly!) and on the way home we decided to stop at Target to grab a few deals....ummmm.....I mean things. :) Geez I sound like a deal addict! Here is how we did:

What I bought:

1 Glade Tri-Wick Candle - $4.49 each
2 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches - $1.00 each
1 McCormicks Sea Salt Grinder - $2.19 each
1 Axe Deodorant - $3.14 each
2 boxes of Ziploc Sandwich bags (clearance) - $1.98 each
2 boxes of Special K crackers - $2.89 each
1 box of Wheat Thins crackers - $2.99 each
3 6-packs of Motts Applesauce - $1.75 each
2 bottles of Motts Apple Juice - $1.75 each

Coupons Used:

-$1/1 Wheat Thins MQ (printable)
-$3/1 Glade Soy Candle MQ (printable)
-$1/1 X 2 Bumblebee Tuna MQ (printable)
-$1.50/2 Ziploc bags MQ (printable)
-$1/1 McCormicks Seasonings/Spices MQ (printable)
-$1/1 X 2 Special K Crackers MQ (printable) PLUS $1/2 Target printable
-$12.60 remaining balance from a Target gift card

Total Before Coupons and Gift Card: $34.27

Total after coupons and gift card: $10.17

I received a $5 Target gift card for purchasing 5 Mott's products. I will also mail away for this $5 rebate because I purchased 3 SC Johnson products (Ziploc and Glade). The best part of the SC Johnson rebate is that you can mail away for it up to 3 times. Most rebates are limited one per household. We use a good amount of Ziploc bags so I will definitely mail away for the rebate the two more times I am allowed.

To sum this shopping trip up....after coupons, gift cards, and rebate, I will have paid $0.17 out of pocket (OOP). Free stuff is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment