Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick Harris Teeter Run 10.18.09

I ran over to Harris Teeter before Chris left for work this morning. I wanted to grab a couple of newspapers without having to drag the kids out to the store. Lauren has a bit of chest cold so I am keeping her in the warm house today.

What I got:

2 Sunday newspapers - $1.50 each (Got to have coupons!)
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls - $1.67 each
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls - $1.67 each
1 Harris Teeter Large Eggs - $0.97 each

Coupons Used:

-$1/1 x 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (printable but no longer available)
-$1/1 x 2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (printable)
-$4 OYNO catalina from my last Harris Teeter trip

Total after coupons and catalina - $2.99

I also received a catalina on my next order for $2 because I purchased 4 Pillsbury products. Check out information on that catalina deal HERE. Not bad for a quick morning trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment