Sunday, November 8, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples #2

I had to go over to Harris Teeter again this morning to pick up the Sunday newspaper for the coupons. For the sake of my $80 weekly budget, I will not be including newspapers in my grocery budget. Also my mom asked me to pick up some of the $1.47 a pound ground beef for her. I wanted to stock up on ground beef so I grabbed another pack. :)

Here's what I got....

3 Starkist Tuna Pouches, $1.25 each
-.50/1 X 3 printable MQ
Final Price: FREE!

1 Progresso Chicken Broth
-.50/1 printable MQ
Final Price: FREE!

1 package of Ground Beef, $2.91
-.50/1 printable MQ from an online game (yes there are coupons for meat)
Final Price: $1.41 (That breaks down for $0.71 lb)

Total before coupons: 8.15
Coupons/Promotions: 6.74
OOP: $1.41

Whoa mama! Now that is a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment